- Duration: 13 Nights - 14 Days
- Major Attractions: Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple in Delhi, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) in Jaipur, Taj Mahal (symbol of love), Red Fort in Agra, Khajuraho Temples, Prayer ceremony at ghat, Sarnath in Varanasi, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudha Nath Temple (the world’s largest stupa) in Nepal.
- Destination Covered: Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Khajuraho - Varanasi -Kathmandu - Pokhra - Delhi
- Day 01: Arrival Delhi.
On arrival at Airport you will be received by Colourful Indian Holidays representative and assisted to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
- Day 02: Delhi – Jaipur.(250 Km)
After breakfast guided tour of Delhi visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Raj Gath, India Gate. And drive past parliament house and President house.
And afternoon drive to Jaipur, on arrival at Jaipur our company representative would assist you to check in hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
- Day 03:Jaipur.
After breakfast at a hotel. Proceed for excursion to Amber Fort in the outskirts of Jaipur followed by Elephant ride to the fort. Proceed for sightseeing of Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory). Overnight at Jaipur.
- Day 04: Jaipur – Agra (240Km).
After breakfast, you drive to Agra. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty) visiting The Buland Darwaza / Palace of Jodha Bai / Birbal Bhawan & Panch Mahal. On arrival at Agra, our company representative would assist you to check in hotel. Evening our tour guide takes for visit toTaj Mahal (closed on Friday) at sunset. Taj Mahal – the most extravagant monument ever built for love Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Overnight at Agra.
- Day 05: Agra –Jhani by train no. 2002 at 0817 / 1048 & drive to Khajuraho (170 Km)
Breakfast at hotel and later transfer to Agra Cantt railway for the train to Jhansi, you will be received by our representative & transferred to Khajuraho. Afternoon visit the Khajuraho temples.
Khajuraho: It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India and has the largest group of medieval Hindu and Jain temples in India. The temples are famous for their erotic sculptures, as well as the depiction of life in all its forms.
- Day 06: Khajuraho / Varanasi by flight
Breakfast at hotel and later transfer to airport for flight to Varanasi, check-in into the hotel for 02 nights stay.
Varanasi, also commonly known as Banaras and Kashi is a city situated on the banks of the River Ganges in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, regarded as holy by Hindus, Buddhists, and Jains. It is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and probably the oldest of India. Afternoon visit Sarnath: where Gautama Buddha first taught the Dharma and also where the original Sangha was formed. Consequently, it is one of the 4 main Buddhist pilgrimage destinations. Evening attends the prayer ceremony at the Ghats. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 07: Varanasi
Early morning enjoy the boat ride on the river Ganges. Later back to the hotel for breakfast and later tour of Ancient city ghats, temples & streets bazaars. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel or explore the Ancient city. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 08: Varanasi / Delhi by flight
After breakfast transfer to Varanasi airport for flight to Delhi, upon arrival transfer to hotel for 01 night stay. The day at free for exploring the Old Delhi. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 09: Delhi – Kathmandu by flight
Breakfast and later departure transfer to International airport for flight to Kathmandu. On arrival, a representative will meet you and transfer to hotel for 03 nights. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 10: Kathmandu
Full day tour of Kathmandu valley.
- Day 11: Kathmandu – Pokhara drive
After breakfast drive to Pokhara, afternoon sightseeing of Pokhara. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 12: Pokhara – Kathmandu drive
Drive back to Kathmandu and the rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 13: Kathmandu – Delhi by flight
On time transfer to airport for flight to Delhi, upon arrival transfer to hotel for 01 night stay.
- Day 14: Delhi – Onward journey by flight
Departure transfer to International airport for flight back to onward journey.
- Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Sound & Light at Show at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur.
- Mohabbate The Taj Show in Agra.
- Taunga ride in Agra.
- Boating at River Ganges in Varanasi.
- Boating in Phewa Lake, Pokhra.
- Hike to Sarangkot in Pokhra.
Ask for free of charge No-Obligation Quote for