Rajasthan Tours – Book Rajasthan Tour Packages
Rajasthan has an extremely colourful culture and rich history that is reflected in its numerous palaces, forts and temples that are present all over the state.
Thousands of tourists from different corners of the world come to Rajasthan each year to witness the exquisite palaces and marvelous architecture of the palaces, forts and temples that are spread all over the state of Rajasthan.
While you choose Rajasthan tour packages and visit to the desert state, you can observe the wildlife of Rajasthan in the various wildlife sanctuaries like Ranthambore, Sariska and Bharatpur known as Ghana Bird Sanctuary.
The intricate temples of Rajasthan and the numerous palaces and forts located in Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer are also included in the rajasthan tour packages. Here you can visit the Second Largest wall of the world in Kumbalgarh Fort. Furthermore, Tourists will also explore the colourful town of Pushkar.
The Rajasthan Tour Packages will allow you to take a peek into Rajasthan’s rich history, colourful culture and the marvelous architecture of its monuments. You will find yourself lost in the beautiful past of Rajasthan that is reflected in the walls and sculptures of the monuments present in these cities with the help of the Rajasthan Travel Guide.
The team of Colourful Indian Holidays – Tour operator in India that provide budget Rajasthan tour packages, wants you to spend an unforgettable holiday in Rajasthan. You can go through the several Rajasthan Tour Packages that we offer. If you have any questions related to these tour packages you can call us anytime and we will answer your queries.
Special Rajasthan Tour Packages
How to travel around and explore the state?
Rajasthan is a cluster of small towns and savvy cities. Traveling around the state shouldn’t be a problem because of the inter-city bus connectivity, feasible trains, and bike rentals. Here are some tips on how to travel around the state and what to watch out for:
- 1. Road trips The distance between any two cities is compiled with wildlife sanctuaries or palatial forts that attract tourists from across the world. This calls for a road-trip! For example, Ranakpur and Kumbhalgarh fall between Udaipur and Jodhpur, both of which are marvelous historical destinations.
Renting a car or catching buses is the practical way to go about.
- 2. Local Transportation When within the city, commutation would be the least of your problems. There are tuk-tuks or, battery operated autos, buses and cabs. However, there is no fixed fare, and else you are likely to be exploited.
- 3. Buses The state has a convenient bus service throughout. There are AC/Non-AC sleepers and seaters and Volvos whose tickets can be booked via sites like Paytm and RedBus or through a travel agency. They’re easy to find in cities.
- 4. Trains Traveling through train in India will definitely lead to some nostalgic memories. There are First AC, Second AC, Third AC and regular trains that can, online and offline.
- 5. Rentals Bike and car rentals are not hard to find in cities. In-the-city travel can also be done on rental cycles.
How to make the most of a Rajasthan Tour?
The royal architectural bliss of Rajasthan coupled with its dynamic culture continues to attract history marvels from across the world. If you have planned your next visit to this historical whiz, then here is how you can make the best out of it:
- 1. Explore the FortsThe state of Rajasthan is etymologically referred to being the Land of Rajas. Being so, the state is an epitome of the royal lifestyle. The carvings, cenotaphs, and high ceilings are bound to steal your attention.
Visit Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh, or Bikaner to marvel the royalty.
- 2. Culture and Festivals Mythology has arisen various celebratory days with cultural significance. Diwali is celebrated to glorify good over evil, during the kite festival the sky is bustling with a friendly rivalry of kite-holders and so on. One should prefer planning their trip in the month of the festival to make the most out of it.
- 3. Delicacies and Sweets Rajasthan has an abundance of exotic dishes like badam ka halwa, gajar ka halwa, ghevar and balushai. For someone with a sweet tooth, this place will not disappoint you. Various outlets serve sweets throughout the state.
- 4. Royal Meals The cuisine does justice to this kingly land by playing with all sorts of flavours. The must-tries are ker sangria, dal baati churma, and boondi ka raita.
- 5. Souvenirs Be it sandals, handbags, spices, or trinkets, and the shopping market will not disappoint you. Buy accessories and why not for such amazing deals. Visit Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Jaisalmer for shopping.
Here are 12 reasons why you should book a Rajasthan Tour
The ethnicity and dynamic culture of Rajasthan attracts visitors from all over the world. Here are 12 reasons why you should plan your next trip to Rajasthan:
- 1. Palaces and Forts Rajasthan, known as the Land of Rajas, is flanked with outlandish forts containing its rich culture.
- 2. Experience a Royal stay Most of the palaces have been converted to heritage resorts attracting tourists due to their plush ambiance.
- 3. Explore the WildlifeRajasthan has conserved several species of animals in its national parks that can be explored on safaris.
- 4. Contrasting citiesIn Rajasthan, fragments of colours are spread across the state in the form of cities. Jodhpur – Blue City, Jaipur – Pink City, Udaipur – White City, and Jaisalmer – Golden City.
- 5. Festivals Festivals like Holi, Diwali, and Dussehra are celebrated with great momentum and high spirits.
- 6. Dance Performances Kachhi Ghodi, Kalbelia Dance and Kathputli Dance are prominent cultural attractions of the state.
- 7. Avant-garde experiences Spotting the tiger, painting on elephants, elephant and camel riding are some native experiences happening only in Rajasthan.
- 8. Desert Dining Dine in candlelight under the cool embrace of moon-light amidst deserts in Jaisalmer.
- 9. Souvenirs and trinkets Take haute couture sandals and dresses or souvenirs at great prices from the street markets.
- 10. Land of Spices Rajasthan is also known for its authentic spice market.
- 11. Cuisine The traditional curries, meat, and tempting thalis are great cultural exposure to food.
- 12. Sweets Ladoos, ras malai, jalebis, and Gulab-jamun are some of the cherished sweets of the state.
What are the best tourist places to visit in Rajasthan?
Contrary to popular belief, Rajasthan is not just a debilitating pit of desert, camels, heat, and women carrying pots on their heads in a silhouette. Rajasthan has a mystical primordial charm to it that shadows itself in the ever-green yellow of the sun.
This charm is imminent in the following places that are a must-visit:
- 1. Udaipur is also called the ‘Venice of India’ due to its architectural magnificence. The palatial buildings with latticed windows and gokhdas – raised platforms with medieval designs – are flanked on either side of its lakes. They glitter with a warm light at night that form a scenic view.
- 2. Jaipur The capital of Rajasthan, Pink City or Jaipur has cast an impeccable mirage of beauty residing
in monuments, palaces, hills and gardens. Accommodations are easy to find, and thalis – a
platter with north Indian food – take care of your nutritious diet.
- 3. Jaisalmer Like a set from the Arabian Nights, Jaisalmer has fort and Havelis (mansions) built in 1156.
The camel safaris on ripples of sand dunes, men wearing turbans and dhoti-kurtas, women in Ghaghra with their head always covered are the cultural attractions here. Daal-baati- churma is an ethnic dish that must be tried.
- 4. Jodhpur got the title of Blue City due to its collective resonance of the colour in its infrastructure. Mehrangarh Fort is one of its prominent tourist attractions.
- 5. Ranthambore National Park Ranthambore contains monuments, ruined pavilions and Hindu temples within its periphery. Safaris in its national park are also a popular tourist attraction.
Ask for free of charge No-Obligation Quote for Rajasthan Tour Packages
Why travel with Colourful Indian Holidays
More than a decade of Industry Experience
Over 10,000 highly satisfied travelers from all around the world
Personalised Service for every guest based on their interest
TripAdvisor Certification Of Excellence continuously for 4 Years& Allied Member of IATO