Summary of Wildlife of Assam
- Duration: 03 Nights - 04 Days
- Major Attractions:
- Destination Covered: Guwahati- Manas National Park - Kaziranga National Park - Guwahati
Wildlife of Assam Itinerary
- Day 01: Guwahati – Manas National Park
On arrival at Guwahati, proceed to Manas National Park which is lying between Kaziranga and Jalapada about 176 kilometers from Guwahati. Overnight stay at the lodge.
- Day 02: Manas National Park
Early morning explore the National Park on the elephant back or jeep safari. Return to the lodge.After lunch in the evening do jeep safari and halt for the night.
- Day 03 : Manas National Park – Kaziranga National Park
After breakfast proceed to Kaziranga National Park and halt.In the morning explore the jungle on elephant back.Return to the lodge . In the evening one can visit the park by availing jeep safari or a boat ride (on prior booking) and enjoy watching the dolphins in the mighty river Brahmaputra and halt.
- Day 04: Kaziranga – Guwahati
Morning drive to Guwahati and proceed to your onward journey. Tour ends.
- Package OverView
Manas National Park is one of the world heritage sites of Assam and a tiger reserve of India and Kaziranga National Park is famous for its one-horned rhino.
Ask for free of charge No-Obligation Quote for Wildlife of Assam