Summary of Exclusive Nepal Tour
- Duration: 04 Night - 05 Days
- Major Attractions: Pashupatinath Temple, Boudha Nath Temple (the world’s largest stupa), Swayambhunath Temple (the oldest Buddhist shrine) in Nepal, Panoramic view of Dhaulagiri Himalayas, Bindyabasini temple, International Mountain Museum, Seti River, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowre Mahadev (Cave) in Pokhra.
- Destination Covered: Delhi - Kathmandu - Pokhra - Kathmandu - Delhi
Exclusive Nepal Tour Itinerary
- Day 01: Delhi – Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. After check-in Sightseeing of Pashupatinath Temple– the most sacred of the Hindu temples in Nepal dedicated to Lord Shiva, built in 1696. Boudha Nath Temple- the world’s largest stupa; a sight of great veneration to the Buddhist. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing ( 9 Am to 5 pm).
After breakfast sightseeing of Swayambhunath Temple – the oldest Buddhist shrine. Looking east from here, one can see the entire Kathmandu valley spread out below. and Kathmandu durbar square – the temple of the Living Goddess and the old Royal Palace. Finally, visit Kasthamandup – a temple built from a single tree from which the Kathmandu derives its name. After lunch in local restaurant sightseeing tour of the Patan- A city of architecture and fine arts. Visit the Tibetan Handicraft center at Jawalakhel to watch carpet weaving. Overnight in Hotel.
- Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara (160 Km) .
After Breakfast, Check out from Hotel and drive to Pokhara. Enjoy a five-six hour beautiful drive to Pokhara, Arrive & check-in at Hotel. After check in go for boating in Phewa Lake ( second largest lake in Nepal) for one hour boating. Evening free for personal activities/shopping on the lakeside market on own. Overnight Stay In Pokhara.
- Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing.
Before breakfast drive and hike to Sarangkot-the popular hilltop offering the superb panoramic view of the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre & Dhaulagiri Himalayas. It’s a hike to places within the rim of the Pokhara valley and walks to the surroundings offer captivating glimpses of rural life. Back to the Hotel. After breakfast sightseeing of Bindyabasini temple, International Mountain Museum, Seti River, Devi’s Fall, Gupteshowre Mahadev(Cave). Overnight Stay In Pokhara.
- Day 05: Pokhara – Kathmandu – Delhi by flight.
After breakfast departure transfer to Pokhara airport, fly to Kathmandu and straight transfer to Kathmandu int’l airport for flight Delhi.
- Boating in Phewa Lake, Pokhra.
- Hike to Sarangkot in Pokhra.
Ask for free of charge No-Obligation Quote for Exclusive Nepal Tour